Patient Safety and Regulatory
Make learning simple yet intriguing!
Our visually appealing and interactive courses will engage users, maximizing their learning experience to its full potential. These informative courses help maintain that safe and positive work environment every company strives for and help you avoid those messy fines and litigations.
Want to know more? Below are the courses we offer for Patient Safety and Regulatory!
Healthcare Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Healthcare fraud, waste, and abuse costs the federal government billions each year. Understand how to prevent, detect, and report healthcare fraud, waste, and abuse to protect your company from violating healthcare laws.
1. Definitions of healthcare fraud, waste, and abuse
2. Examples of FWA
3. Understand the major healthcare fraud, waste, and abuse laws and regulations, corresponding penalties associated with violations, and examples of violations
4. Know the role of healthcare entities, employees, and contractors in FWA prevention, detection, and reporting.
COMPLETION TIME: 30 minutes LESSON PAGES: 26 TEST QUESTIONS: 10
Our courses also include:
- Healthcare Fraud, Waste, and Abuse for Health Plans
- Attestation: CMS’ FWA and Compliance Training
- Problems and Needs of Chronically Ill, Acutely Ill
- Age-Specific Competencies and Patient Rights
- Culturally Competent Care: An Overview
- Reducing Violence and Suicide Risks in Mental Health
- Strategies to Meet Joint Commission Patient Safety Goals
- Patient Safety for Ambulatory Care Centers
- Multidrug-resistant Pathogens & Preventing Infection
- Understanding Latex Allergies in the Healthcare Workplace
- Obstetrical Safety Issues and Preventing Infant Abduction
- Essentials of HIV/AIDS for Healthcare Employees
- Recognizing Abuse and Violence
- Preventing Falls in Healthcare Settings
- And much more