Presentation Preparation Training for Dental Healthcare Providers is designed to educate dental healthcare providers (DHCP) on how to plan, develop, write, and deliver an effective presentation.
Presenting is often very nerve-racking and strenuous for many people. Properly preparing is a great way for employees and employers to feel ready and able to deliver outstanding presentations, as well as conquer any nerves they may have.
What You Will Learn
- How to improve your oral presentation skills
- How to conduct effective oral presentations
- How to identify and reduce any anxieties surrounding public speaking and presenting
- How to effectively deliver the presentation message
- How to meet the needs of the target audience
Course length: 30 minutes; CEU: 0.5
Languages: American English
Key features: Audio narration, learning activity, and post-assessment
American Medical Compliance (AMC) is a leader in the industry for compliance, Billing, and HR solutions. To become certified, please visit us at: American Medical Compliance (AMC).
Reach out for other courses by: AMC Course Library