American Medical Compliance provides streamlined OSHA compliance services to keep your medical facility safe, compliant, and up-to-date while providing ongoing support. Our specific services include:
- How to train new employees
- The site-specific OSHA policies, procedures, and protocols set up for your facilities
- How to handle a needlestick or other injuries that occur on the job, including the paperwork that needs to be completed
- A review of the plans required by OSHA so that the officers will have the knowledge to answer questions posed to them by new, or continuing, employees
- Labeling requirements for your facility
We will assist your office with any OSHA related complaint or issue, assist with tasks such as labels for all chemical and biohazardous products and potentially hazardous areas such as doors, cabinets, biomedical trashcans, etc. as required by applicable law. We provide assistance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) library which includes the alphabetized chemical inventory and the Material Safety Data Sheets for each product. We will also provide a personalized procedure manual, as required, encompassing all written guidelines and mandated plans, including but not limited to an Exposure Control Plan for Bloodborne Pathogens, a Hazardous Communication Plan, Emergency Procedures, and a Biomedical Waste Plan.